Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Welcome to My Chambers!!!

What's up world and beyond!!! JaY33 has finally arrived and jumped onto the blogger bandwagon...I've been thinking about doing this for sometime now and have been motivated more recently by viewing a blog by a really cool dude that really knows his shit in this sneaker game...Another motivational factor came from watching these you tube channels that are full of videos from dudes doing unboxings, sneaker reviews, and providing information on upcoming releases...Thanks to them I've finally decided to start this blog called Sneaker Asylum...This is for people who are crazy about sneakers...It is a place for us to share our thoughts and opinions on kicks...Also, a place where I can provide you with an inside look into my personal collection...So let's get right into it and have some fun!!! Welcome and Thank You for viewing my blog...Let's Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment