Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Air Jordan XIII "Playoffs"

So back on February 26th, 2011, Jordan Brand released a retro of one of my favorite sneakers for the first time in it's original colorway...The Air Jordan XIII "Playoffs"!!! I remember back in '97 when this shoe originally released paying $150 for it...My mom gave me an extra $150 to cop a pair for my brother too...We picked these up at a store called Sneaker Stadium, which is no longer around and did not last very long that year...The store had an indoor basketball court so you could lace up your kicks and test them out on the court...Forwarding to 2011, let's just say I was quite happy to hear that the retro was going to retail for $160 and the price only increased $10 from 1997-2011...I can surely say that this sneaker is definitely one of my favorites of all time...Did you cop the OG back in 1997?? Did you cop the retro in 2011?? If you did cop the OG, Do you still have them to this day?? Here are some stock photos of the shoe, my pickup, and my OG's...Let me know what you think...See pics after the jump...


Stock Photo:










My Pickup:




















My Pickup with the OG's:(Notice the OG's are pretty beat up but I still got them!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment