Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nike LeBron 8 V2 "All Stars"

So I'm back again with another pick up and the story behind it...A little over a week ago, I heard about the Sole Collectors website so I decided to check it out...They have an online Marketplace where people post items for sale mostly kicks...I've been wanting to get my hands on a pair of LeBron 8 All Stars but as usuall did not have the funds available when they were originally released not to mention they were very limited so it would have been difficult to get them anyways...I found a guy on the marketplace (juntao444) from Cali that had them in my size 11.5 and was asking $175 shipped for them...I was searching for these kicks online and found them going for as high as $275 without shipping so this was a deal I could not pass up...I sent a pm to the guy and submitted an offer...He did not accept my first offer before it expired but he emailed me and asked If I was still interested to submit the offer again...So I did, he accepted and I sent the money to him via paypal...I sent him a message telling him that I sent the money and to please provide me with a tracking...I did not hear back from him at all and to this day have still not heard from him...I sent him numerous emails and PMs with no response so I began to worry that I got taken for my money...So today a large package arrives at my door...My worries turned into anger when I saw that the person decided to just tape up the shoe box and mail it that way instead of double boxing it and shipping it to me...All sneakerheads know that the packaging on these All Stars are just as special as the shoes themselves...So you can understand why I'm pretty pissed about it but overall I got a really good deal on the shoes and the shoes are in brand new deadstock condition...As I write this, they are on my feet which immediately took them out of deadstock condition...lol...These shoes are amazing!!! Check out the pics of the destroyed packaging and awesome shoes after the jump...Stay tuned to my blog for future pick ups!!


Destroyed Packaging:
































The Shoes:








No comments:

Post a Comment